The Goms Valley
Discover this unique valley
The Goms valley offers a variety of sights, activities, and opportunities for varied holidays throughout the year. You might prefer the relaxed approach and enjoy historical art treasures in peace and quiet, or like to get moving and enjoy sporting activities.
- Glide along kilometers of cross-country ski trails
- Discover our many hiking and bike trails
- Visit our museums
- Explore the adventure trail in Reckingen-Gluringen
- Play a game of mini golf in Reckingen
- Sunbathe in the swimming pool in Reckingen
- Recharge your battery at the Stalenkapelle
- Visit the charming Goms villages
- Stroll back to the Hotel Glocke after a train ride to Münster
- Ride on the diesel locomotive free of charge all day (Friday to Sunday) between Oberwald and Gletsch
For more inspiration, see www.obergoms.ch.
Cycling and biking in Goms
Along the cool Rotten/Rhône or far up into the mountains – the Goms offers you beautiful and varied biking and cycling routes.
Discover the Goms with Bruno Häberli, expert in cycling and cycling guide, during a guided tour.
A guided day tour for max. 8 persons costs CHF 100.00.
If you are interested, please contact Bruno Häberli directly (+41 79 301 97 27) or us at the Hotel Glocke (+41 27 974 25 50).
Here you will find inspiration for bike and biker routes.
Garbely Adventure – your partner for your excursion in Goms!
Since 1998 Garbely Adventure offers you a wide range of activities and guided tours like river rafting, mountain biking or fun yak. Garbely Adventure is always at your disposal with its professional competence and its long experience in order to offer you the best possible service during your stay in Obergoms. Garbely Adventure has an appropriate safety concept, tested equipment and qualified staff.
Here you can find all the exciting offers from Garbely Adventure.