Check in:
Check out:
  1. Startseite
  2. |
  3. General terms and conditions

General terms and conditions

All prices are quoted in Swiss francs.

Room rates are per room per day and include breakfast buffet, VAT and service. Prices are subject to change at any time.

Visitor’s tax exclusive

CHF 3.00 per night per adult person
Children 0 – 5 years free of charge
Children 6 – 16 years CHF 1.50 per night
Children 17 years and older CHF 3.00 per night

Room category

We reserve the room category for you, but not a specific room number or floor.

Booking guarantee

A definite booking is possible with a reconfirmation.

Cancellation conditions Hotel Glocke AG

  • Cancellations are handled in accordance with Art. 160 of the Swiss Code of Obligations.
  • Cancellations must generally be made in writing
  • December – April
    We reserve the right to charge 100% of the room price for cancellations 7-0 days before arrival and 80% 14-8 days before arrival. Cancellations up to 15 days before arrival are free of charge. We will send you an invoice to forward to your cancellation insurance.
  • June – November
    We reserve the right to charge 100% of the room price for cancellations 2-0 days before arrival and 60% 7-3 days before arrival. Cancellations up to 7 days before arrival are free of charge.
  • Early departure and/or late arrival will be treated as a “no show” and will be charged unless the reservation is changed in writing 15 days (winter) or 7 days (summer) in advance.
  • We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
  • If you have not taken out cancellation insurance, you will receive a voucher less CHF 150 for your next stay or consumption at the Hotel Glocke after receipt of payment.

Groups

Special booking and cancellation conditions apply to group bookings. At the Hotel Glocke, groups are considered to be 8 or more persons.

Generally for groups

In the case of a booking, a deposit of 20% of the arrangement is due. The remaining 80% is due 30 days before arrival.

  • Cancellations 30 days before arrival will be charged with 30% of the booked arrangement.
  • Cancellations 29 – 15 days before arrival will be charged with 60% of the arrangement.
  • Cancellations 14 – 0 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the arrangement.

Cancellations of individual rooms will be charged as follows:

  • 21 days prior to arrival free of charge
  • 20 – 14 days prior to arrival 40% of the package price
  • 13 – 7 days prior to arrival 60% of the package price
  • 6 – 0 days prior to arrival 100% of the package price

Payment options

  • Cash payment
  • EC-Direct/Maestro
  • Postcard
  • Credit cards: VISA, Mastercard

Bank account

Cantonal Bank of Valais: CH51 0076 5001 0385 4600 9

Arrival and departure

On the day of arrival, rooms are available from 14.00 hrs at the earliest. We kindly ask you to inform us of later arrival times. On the day of departure, the room is available until 11.00 a.m. at the latest.

Internet

You have free WLAN access throughout the house.

Parking spaces

Outdoor parking spaces are available free of charge.

Pets

You are welcome to bring your 4-legged friend, for which we charge CHF 15.00 per night (without food).

Jurisdiction

Contracts concluded with the hotel and business relations entered into are subject to local law at the location of the hotel.